Volunteer with Connect outreach
Want to make an impact in the lives of others?
We connect resources to families. Volunteers are our greatest asset.
Benefits of volunteering:
- The community and the volunteer benefit.
- There is no financial reward.
- This activity is by choice not coercion
- It is a legitimate way in which citizens can participate in the activities of their community.
- It is a vehicle for individuals or groups to address human, environmental, and social needs.
- It takes place with non-profit organizations.
- Volunteers do not replace paid workers nor constitute a threat to the job security of paid workers.
- Projects and respects the rights, dignity and culture of others.
- Provides opportunities to the new generations to learn how to serve others.
- Develops human commonality.
- Provides mission opportunities all over the world.